Monday, April 26, 2010

After I made the tree in Hexagon I added a load of regions to be able to export the model with the ability to take on different textures i planted it next to the Ocean (with waves) and added a forest of 'au pair' trees then some light and springtwitter cam into view ... he must have been cruising trying to stay ahead of the nectar hunters ... I liked using two different colour light beams and to see them interact like real light was a buzz ... in the distance i made an unreal mountain that is really just a light beam with fog over it .. I will post some closeups to follow

1 comment:

lorena said...

This is one of my favorites! such a fantasy place , remind me to contadora island in panama. such a wonderful , creative and weird mind the one you have. Would like to have a ride on it to see all the wonderful and fantastic things I would find!! congrats!!