Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I found this ( yes I know, I should have saved and filed it but ..) I found it looking for where all my other files were saved !!!! untidy mind but ;) ... So, it is a scene I put together, all done in carraras early days, I used no lighting then I only modeled spline model and primitives ... what I will do now is use my new found knowledge to 'tart it up' 'pimp' it ... lets see what happens, this is my plan: I want to make the torches emit some light on their surroundings add some fog as clouds in the distance plant some vegetation using surface replicators and put in my own au pair trees put ariel into the picture as the fountain fairy or muse and make some grass that will bring my PC to its knees shuddering for more memory ... well time to think of me too PC what about my memory ... fading ... fading but enough let me set to work and post updates as they bring some light on the final render ... YES I will have fun and i wish you the same

No comments: