Thursday, April 29, 2010

well this is where I am going to stop for a while ... added a house in the distance .. with some outside plumbing that will get more detail as we get closer to it had a play with the plants ... i put a smaller plant inside another and made it flatter and raised it up to be flowers after changing the color map of the leaves ...not happy with the long path yet i would rather see the texture sq but i need to make something new now so That's it for now ... and yes first time grass from hair ..
tell me what you think

2 comments:

Andrew Finnie said...

What do I think? I think you are crazy which is good.
The image is very intriguing.

Maybe you could also lead the eye with contrast areas as well as forms?

Are you reducing the ambient lighting to zero ? Sometime its better to drop all ambient light and that way you have more control over lighting and shadows. It gives the images more zap but makes you work harder :)

fred braat said...

thanks for the comment I will check on the ambient light and give it a go . I got a bit bored renovating the image but it was just a task to try out.